I Think I'm Being Haunted :-(

NOBELHOWLUC49

Well this morning I thought I was being haunted :jawdrop:  .  Turned up at the park as normal 6 am.  Must admit I was not really looking forward to the return.  And there was a black Cat, exactly like the cat yesterday, casually walkng into the Kids side of the park.   So all well to start with then Noah jumps the fence as he normally does into the kids bit (reason we go there at stupid "o" clock)  realises a cat is in there and gives chase.  The cat ran out of the kids park and straight up a tree.  I cannot tell you how relieved I was.

This leads me to think that maybe the Cat of yesterday was  injured already as they are usually pretty fast getting away. 

If the cat is there tomorrow I shall know I am being haunted.    :facepalm:

Oh my! What are odds of that happening two days in a row? Your nerves must be feeling a bit frazzled. There's a black cat we sometimes see on our walks who puffs themselves up, starts hissing and marching towards our dogs, so brazen and angry! We have to leg it up the road to get away from psycho cat, lol.

Apparently according to some folk lore Black Cats are suspposed to be either unlucky or lucky depending on where your from, or if you own a ship; Black cats were often used as the ships lucky mascot. 

But I'm beginning to think they are just a bit stupider/slower than the average cat. :(

:rofl:  Emma I  would love to see you running away from the Psycho cat with Bear, Ice and Brooke in tow, maybe we could see a vid  :D  

:rofl:  Emma I  would love to see you running away from the Psycho cat with Bear, Ice and Brooke in tow, maybe we could see a vid  :D

It would be like a Bear Grylls survival of the fittest show, lol,

Or it's just another black cat ;)

Not there this morning so Yup Just another Black Cat. :D   No Incident to report either which is good apart from Howler and Lucky have learnt how to open the gate into the kids park today.  :rolleyes:  

It would be like a Bear Grylls survival of the fittest show, lol,

I would watch this show.  :rofl: