Back! (Sort Off)

BlueWolf

Hiya everyone! Been a long time but thought I'd check in for a bit to see how it's going with everyone!  :up:

It's been a mad few months for me and every possible aspect. I can't deny the fact that I'm changed. New experiences, new realisations, new desires. That's partly why I have been a bit absent from the web. I needed some time for myself, and still do for a bit.

But now... I have about 11 days left before I leave country for my road trip. It is actually finally there. The dream I have been following for all that time is finally becoming reality. It is going to happen no matter what. I'm nearly stocked on my all supplies. I quit my job a week ago and couldn't be any more happier about it. It was mind killing work but I had to get money in one way or another to fund my upcoming road trip. It's been a drag but I'm really proud of myself that I pulled myself through it. The price is received for that is a big chunk of money :)

The dogs are still doing well. Glala has become almost entirely deaf due to her age. Though Dana is getting older too, currently she's having what looks like a teenager stage. She pretends she has loads of energy even though she hasn't :rolleyes:  Wodak has been getting more attached to me in the past few days as I've been there nearly every day since I quit my job. It's really going to be hard to leave them behind for however long I'll be away... That's the only bump I'm worried about when leaving...

So how has life been treating all of you people in the mean time?

Good to hear from you Jos . . . too long.

I hope you enjoy your upcoming adventures.

After all the effort you put into your studies, you deserve to expand your horizons.

Keep us all updated as you journey.

Bout time too :D Where you off to anyways? You missed that bit out. Details man, we need details :D

Scandinavia (Norway and Sweden mostly). I've got loads of huskyfarms pinpointed on my map and I plan to visit a good deal of them. Some are asking for volunteers for the next few months (while offering a place to stay with no extra costs) so I hope I use that to extend my stay even longer. Or at the very least have my introduction in the community of huskyfarms around that area. It's unlikely to find a permanent job just out of nowhere so the very best I can do is build at least as much experience as possible.

But at the very basic it is still a holiday for me. So I plan on driving all the way north, possible going to the North Cape and just see whatever happens along the way.

Hey jos we missed you at camp this year

Good luck on your travels....hope you keep us updated with pics!

sent via husky howls

I will probably upload photos and/or stories along the way. Though I do want to give myself the room to just be completely offline for a while. Just be completely on my own without having to 'share' anything. If I somehow don't have the time to get you all updated along the way, at the very least I'll have pics and definitely videos at the end of my journey :)

Camp has happened on an unfortunate time for me sadly. The time you were at camp I used to do my last important preparations. I either had do cramp it all up in one week, or quit my job early and receive less money if I planned to go to camp.

Hey Jos, good to see your post. Have a great time on your travels. What an adventure you will have. Something to reflect upon as you get older. Now that I'm older, all I have to reflect on is the day before yesterday when I had one fewer ache. Yes, drop some pics along your way. Stay safe.

Can't believe its come round so quick read your posts about what you were planning to do and now here you are just about to start out on your adventure.  Remember keep us posted on your travels it will great to be on the journey with you.  (you know what I mean :D ) like a documentary of the Life and Travels of Blue Wolf.

It will be hard to say goodbye to the woofs but they will be well looked after I am sure.