Hi There.

nalwade

Hello everyone!

My Husband Justin and I (Nicole) are new puppy owners as well as new to this site! Dexter is 8 weeks old and we are from CT! We are enjoying him a lot so far, although he is a bit stubborn lol but I hear that's a common trait amongst Huskies! I'm looking forward to meeting people on this site an sharing experiences and also reading up on tips so we can properly house/crate train him! He goes pee outside with few accidents inside but he REFUSES to poop outdoors!

It's nice to be a part of such an active site!

post-13087-0-85298800-1433189327_thumb.j

post-13087-0-97057900-1433189341_thumb.j

Hi Nicole and Dexter! Welcome to the pack. Dexter is one good looking Husky. If you have any questions, problems, or issues, be sure to post 'em. We have a lot of experienced members that are always ready to help a fellow Husky Aowner.

Welcome to the forum and good luck!  It takes a lot of work, but its worth it ;)

Hahah we are learning! Today he has finally settled down and walked into his crate willingly! We started feeding him in his crate today and we put a blanket over a majority of it so it feels more "den" like... he's loving it! This is one interesting breed! :P