She Is Back...

robke

I am not yet putting this anywhere but here...but the van is back and running again..not a broken turbo is howling like a good one now. not a new engine phewwww...but what is a suspected broken oil pressure valve, so a new one and a reroute of the system and the everything else (oil as there was none left) I have collected her and drove a bit spoiled her by washing it cleaned the windows a lot let's keep fingers crossed and that she will keep herself in good shape again...

I have one rule with cars.  treat them mean keep them out of the garage.  I cleaned my car the other week for the first time since I got It, had it 3 years, and that was only inside.  I have found more you love em and clean em the worse they are :D

Hope the wash etc is appreciated and she works like a dream from now on.  :up:

That was a stroke of luck, thank god it didn't need a new engine. Wishing you many years of problem free driving with your van. :)

let's hope so as well....

You must be living on the good side of life Rob.  Hope she stays running and gives you trouble-free service from this point forward.