Its Not My Fault Why Blame Me!

PaulG

This happened about a quarter hour ago and he is still grumbling and giving me dirty looks

I took the husky for a short walk to the store for Freezer bags so I can split up my bulk order of meat

that is arriving soon.

On the way back we pass some one standing in the door of their house and the husky being nosey turns his

head to look at him and drifts to the right as he end up looking behind him. Husky walking along turned

looking back THUD YELP GROWL I laughed and he started giving me a nasty look because he walked into a wall

So now I am sitting at home with the grumpy mutt giving me the evil eye blaming me for it

So funny, Bella being blind has walked into a few walls when idiot human has stopped watching.  But Noah Howler and Lucky walk into things and they can see.  Bella shrugs it off and The rest are peeved cause some one (not them of course)  made them look like an idiot. :D

oh this is a regular occurrence with my two, particularly Holly who walks into a bin every thursday morning without fail (thats when we have our collection)....for Skye its usually a wall or if she's on the road side she might fall off the kerb because she's being nosy and not watching where she is going.....

oh this is a regular occurrence with my two, particularly Holly who walks into a bin every thursday morning without fail (thats when we have our collection)....for Skye its usually a wall or if she's on the road side she might fall off the kerb because she's being nosy and not watching where she is going.....

Glad to see I am not the only one with a screwball mutt lol, He is also really nosey has had near misses with lamp posts, street signs

and benches and so far he has walked into a wall and a parked car.

If you look at my introduction thread your notice my boy likes wheelie bins, I am contemplating getting him muzzle as he will hoover up

any crap food off the ground. At weekends its bad here with the drunks throwing food and bottles around in town the fried chicken is bad

I have to plan my dog walks to avoid areas the drunks use to avoid the choking hazards of bones or stomach upsetting junk food.

Yuki liked to make dramatic leaps off of tall objects or walls but half the time would faceplant the landing.  It was like for a split second she looked so graceful and then "WHAP"...head into the ground.

Sushi is always trying to sit or lay on small pieces of furniture that he is obviously too big for so he will lay there with half his body hanging off for a while and then slowly his body just starts sliding off...usually when gravity finally pulls him off entirely he keeps his front legs extended out and moves his rear out so that he is doing a nice big stretch and then shoots us this look like "yeah I was getting tired of sitting here anyways, I'm just doing a stretch and then I am going to find a better spot".