Husky Puppy

Ange0808

Welcome...yes they do have a lot of energy...you can make them tire out with mental training like for example hand target training...will get you some info...

https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/virtual-pet-behaviorist/dog-behavior/teaching-your-dog-hand-target

I've just moved this thread to the introductions section.  :)

With regards to sleeping at night I found that mine were like newborn babies and had to learn the difference between day and night.   I found that by calming down and not getting them over excited immediately before bedtime would help and after their initial tare around the bedroom they would eventually settle but of course being pups they don't tend to sleep the whole way through the night as they inevitably need to wake up for a potty break at some point in the night due to their small bladders and ongoing toilet training.  

Have you looked at the food? Some react to the artificial colourings and preservatives and they get hyperactive, apart from the food it's all exercise and training, lots of both.

The nags head (only fools and horses) and the queen vic (eastenders). Are you sure you aren't really living in the east end? Lol. :)

he really lives in the BBC studios :P