Well, Hello There!

mydiamond

Hi :wave: I'm sorry I disappeared for a while. A lot has happened (or is happening) in my life, so I got distracted :( but hey, I'm back now and there's nowhere for any of you to hide :P

Anyway! For those of you who don't know me: hey there! I'm Olivia. People here call me Liv. I've been a proud member of H-O for almost five years now, though occasionally I disappear like within these past few months :P the last time I was here, I was sitting in my dorm room in East Lansing, MI counting down the days until I can see my one and only Husky, Diamond, again. That day has arrived, and now we're happily reunited. So yeah, that means I'm back home in Indonesia; a place that is apparently very very humid  :mellow: Sadly I will have to leave Diamond for the second time mid-August, but hopefully next summer I can fly him over so we don't have to live separately anymore. Now, without further ado, here are some picture evidences!

post-2850-0-87096100-1434730911_thumb.jp

post-2850-0-52540300-1434730915_thumb.jp

post-2850-0-22571400-1434730918_thumb.jp

post-2850-0-68144600-1434730930_thumb.jp

I was just wondering the other day. . . . . "Olivia, Olivia, where for art thou Olivia?"  Not really, but welcome back stranger.  

Hey 'Liv welcome back and Dime is looking as handsome as ever.

Thanks folks :D oh, by the way, Jay! I was on Chicago for two days back in April :D I was there on a school program though so never had time to explore too much, but wow must say it's a pretty city :D

Awesome! Isn't so strange that we live thousands of miles from each other but we were probably within a 5 mile radius of each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk