Booster time

Sarah

Took Koda and Kaiser for their boosters yesterday - they were so well behaved!  (I was quite shocked lol)

Koda weighed in at 28.2kgs and Kaiser was 24.8 - the vet said how slim they were as she has seen some chunky dogs lately (proud mum moment)  Both were given the clean bill of health for another year :)

11351231_794376914010838_286070409590972

Kimba was really upset by them not being there. In fact he was that upset that he was running about all other the place, causing mayhem, howling and barking at everything. As you can tell by the image below.

IMG_20150621_161811.thumb.jpg.87d436ad69

My two are going for kennel cough vacs on Saturday, I have purposely booked the first appointment knowing full well their behaviour is likely to be questionable lol

Oh good luck! Mine have never had it but I remember when I worked at the vets some if the dog's reactions lol x sent via husky howls

Kimba looks like he was happy to have the couch to himself! 

I could not imagine taking two at the same time, I have to stagger mine....Kodiak is going on Saturday.

Although this month has been hard because they decided to be sickly...had Nikko at the vet last week, Yukon will be going in Friday, and Kodiak Saturday :(