Team name ideas

kmorganp

I finally purchased a three wheel rig and gave it a much needed makeover. I plan to run with my three Siberian's and I'm trying to decide on a team name because I'm going to get vinyl stickers to go up the side of the rig. I initially was thinking ThreeSibe Mushing but I am not sure I totally like it. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

That sounds like a good way to go.  You could also have a play around with their names and combine aspects of each to form a new word.  Kameishven was one I thought of right off the top of my head.

Edited by Emma

• 1 month later...

Hey Kelley I didn't know you were on here too! I personally chose Team Yukikaze - the reason I chose my name was with the help of Mike. Yuki was my first Siberian, so she will always hold a special cornerstone in my life as being the first of the breed that got me hooked. Yuki in japanese means snow, which of course represents our favorite type of condition for running my dogs. Kaze means wind, which represents imo freedom and spirit. Yukikaze should roughly translate to snowblown wind and represent everything I just said prior, thus I decided on Team Yukikaze. I think your team name should be something that is really personal and really sticks with you.

I honestly have no idea how to incorporate all three girls but just giving my team names background lol. 

Edited by Mobezilla

Maybe I'm missing something, but I did not notice any brakes on the rig.  That would scare me.  Of course anything scares me.  Not much help with naming conventions.  I do like Emma's suggestion.

There are brakes on it. :) 

Brakes like you would see on a bike on the handlebars and a bar that goes across the foot panels, which when you step on it, will stop you instantly. Not sure I would trust a rig with no brakes either!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I love Emma's first thought, Tri-sibe  Mushing, or try and come up with something incorporating all their names. Our team, pack and Kennel name is as my user name, Keeonah which is Alaksan and means Fire and Ice which describes my lot to a tee. B).

• Like 1