Hey guys!

Raising Atlas

Hi there everyone! Meet my menace of a son, Atlas. :rolleyes: Our hobbies include, cleaning poop together at wee hours of the moring, explaining to the neighbors that singing is a hobby Atlas picked up the day he began living with me, apologizing for the hours of the night at which he likes to "sing", cleaning up some more poop, listening to Elvis (for some reason, this calms him down, just Elvis). Can't forget picking up the remains of his finely shredded potty pad that he's never actually peed on, he prefers to decorate his crate with them instead, he's eco-friendly I suppose, why waste paper when there's carpet? 

FullSizeRender_(1).thumb.jpg.74676c3e4da

He's 8 weeks old, lazy and hyper at the same time, thinks he owns EVERYTHING. Being that I got him at 6 weeks old (shady breeder, but I fell in love with him), I knew he was bound to lack some manners, more specifically mouthy manners. Hoping to thrive in this very lovely community of lovely people :). Hope you're all having a great day and thanks in advance for the welcome's! Also, he's my very first Husky, after doing months of research on the breed, I still ask myself what I got myself into! But I'd do anything for this little guy. I'll probably be asking for help on certain topics later in the day! 

Fur has become an unwanted food condiment in my household.