Hello from the both of us

Awolf401

Hello,

My name is Adam and I just got my little girl last year.  She has quickly assimilated herself into my life so deeply that I don't know how I got along without her. I have had dogs in my life until after college. I then waited and waited and waited until I found the "perfect" time to get a dog. Finally, decided that perfect doesn't exist and I was missing out on something special.  I made up my mind, picked my breed, and she quickly taught me from day 1 of puppy hood till now that Huskies are a different and better breed (opinion) than any other.  My hope is by joining this forum I can take advantage of all of your experience and make sure that I am doing the right thing for her care. Thank you all for this community (hard to find fellow Sibie owners around me) and hopefully your future input.  I hope that I will be able to help at some point also.

Now for the main event.....

IMG_3006_2.thumb.jpg.ef346882535bd815ca7

Hello,

My name is Cheza and I am 1 years old.  My dad got me when I was 8 weeks old and we have had a lot of fun. I enjoy all sorts of games, running, tug of war, fetch, and keep away.  He is a pretty good dad but he requires some training.  Its pretty easy though I just go leave a present in front of the Xbox when he does something I don't like.  I'm  small for my gender and breed but I make up for it in pure personality and boy am I smart.  My dad may be the Alpha of the house but be warned I still wont let you in the house without a belly rub first.   Glad to meet all of you.

My first Christmas present

IMG_2998.thumb.jpg.d11573af91a9fe427faa6

Close up

IMG_3014_2.thumb.JPG.a5676d560ebe2761075

When dad told me I was adopted

20150226_192329.thumb.jpg.ae1e9df48f0701