Chula came to visit!

Jay

• 1 month later...

I just saw this!

It was so fun to meet Jay's boys! Nikko and Chula look like long lost relatives. Wish we could have had more time, but Chula and I were on a long road trip so it was just a quick stop to hang out with the pups. 

And yes, Jay's house is as clean as it looks in pictures!!

And yes, Jay's house is as clean as it looks in pictures!!

Jay whats your secret to such a clean house.  I have only one husky and it looks like I have shag carpet after an afternoon.

Seriously though great looking dogs guys. 

Jay whats your secret to such a clean house.  I have only one husky and it looks like I have shag carpet after an afternoon.

Seriously though great looking dogs guys. 

Ha ha ha. We've all been asking him that for years! Never seen such a clean house before! You hired a maid Jay?!

hahaha, well I clean constantly, like vacuum at least once, sometimes twice a day, and dust all the time!  It helps that the carpet hides a lot of the fur!

And it was so much fun watching Nikko and Chula play, they did look like long lost relatives!  Nikko loved being chased around by her!