Far too hot

Sarah

Mine are doing just fine they are both in the garden sun bathing and then they go in the shade or come inside to cool of and then start it all over again..I have changed their walking schedule a lot now a long walk at about 5.30 in the morning and a short one in the evening and once the sun is down a bit of a longer one....and offcourse change their water every 2 hrs during the day...

We're due to get temps up to 35C in the capital tommorrow, not looking forwards to that at all.  Bear's stayed inside all day today.  Ice however is a nightmare and wants to lay down outside all day, but even he is sticking closely to the shade.  

was 28 I think here today but I live in a nice location on the side of a hill far enough up so when its baking in town I get a constant breeze thanks to the heat hot air rises and rushes down to replace it so on the hillside is nice with the windows open. But Wales has a Yellow Weather Warning for tomorrow I am hoping I am far enough South for it not to affect me.

I need to find some one with a car willing to drive me down to London to collect some things I have in storage I could do with my portable AC unit 

I saw that you guys are bracing for a heat wave. 30C is about what our normal high temp is though ????. But this summer has been much cooler than normal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that you guys are bracing for a heat wave. 30C is about what our normal high temp is though ????. But this summer has been much cooler than normal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with our heat is not so much the temperature but the Humidity that comes with it. No such thing as dry heat in the UK, lol.

its gotten up to 25 degrees here now, thankfully its still overcast  and forecast is for a couple hours of rain later that should really cool things down

just I feel like death warmed up, couldn't sleep and splitting headache I am hoping does not turn into a Migraine

dogs are enjoying the cooler temps just the poor husky was over heating a little last night, but I couldn't get him to sleep in front of the fan doesn't seem to like being blown on the other two mutts were cooling off in front of it most of the time. Apart from when they decided to curl up panting on the bed with me getting me over heated and keeping me awake. Rotten swine's lol we are hot so we are going to share it with you....

Edited by PaulG

my two have been running round like we still have "normal" weather and then flaking out wherever they find it coolest, even this morning they were running round like crazy dogs! i keep telling them its too hot to be running around, but will then listen??? errrrm that will be a no then!

I'm quite lucky the office i work in is lovely and cool with the air con going all the time - but i went to walk to the train station tonight and it was awful!! I was really breathless because it was so warm and the breeze was hot! :( 

Mine are doing just fine they are both in the garden sun bathing and then they go in the shade or come inside to cool of and then start it all over again..I have changed their walking schedule a lot now a long walk at about 5.30 in the morning and a short one in the evening and once the sun is down a bit of a longer one....and offcourse change their water every 2 hrs during the day...

we just discussed doing the same.

It was 37 in the office I was working in today. Like a goldfish bowl. Unboxing ten PCs!

job for the weekend. Install the aircon in the lounge for Logan, ambient was 29 until I got the portable unit out the garage, Logan is now sprawled out and it is 24. This ice cold Stella is helping though!