Hi , can anyone possibly help me ?

Apache

Good evening I"m new here, sorry to be a pain

would anyone be able to help me or pass on to someone who might know ?

I am after a husky like apache from the film eight below , I have tried searching " rescues , asking , emails but nobody knows , its started to get me down but I have set my heart into getting one like him,

would anyone be able to help me ? . many thanks

Eight_Below_Old jack.jpg

8BelowOttowaCitApache.jpg

Agree with above comment, hopefully you have researched the breed as they aren't for everyone and can be challenging if you don't know what you are getting into. I am sure you can research breeders and rescues and in your area and find many available huskies.

There are many rescues around that are full to bursting with dogs available for adoption.  In the meantime why don't you take a look around at the information on our forum and  feel free to start a topic to ask any questions you may have.  :)

Hi folks sorry for the late reply " not been active for a while " thanks for the replys " I do know about the breed " I have a 8 year old husky already :)

Its just I would like to get one like apache " just my personal preference lol :) , if any pop up or anyone you know finds one could someone let me know please ?

if im honest im after a older dog rather then a pup lol . thanks guys !