Hey I'm new to this group, would like to know if there are any husky meets in the north east. Our husky MJ (maryjane) is 1 year and 5 months old. We would love her to have a chance to meet up with other husky's.

image.jpg

Edited by MJsiberianhusky

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I know that there are some meets that happen around Manchester and Blackpool way but not usually in the summer months when it's too hot for our huskies to be out and about most of the time.

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I know that there are some meets that happen around Manchester and Blackpool way but not usually in the summer months when it's too hot for our huskies to be out and about most of the time.

Emma  Manchester etc is the other Noth East of England...ie the North West LOLOL

Welcome. Not being from the UK, I'm of little, well actually, no help regarding meets in that part of the Husky domain.  None-the-less, it's nice to have you join in on the conversations, and I'm sure you will find some activities going on through this forum, that you and MJ, can take part in.

• 3 weeks later...