Husky fur

hornet

Could do that with mine atm.  Ice has been blowing since Easter.  One bit of his body at a time.  We've finally made it to his neck now, so almost done........until autumn and the whole thing starts all over again.  Lol. 

Take up Knitting   http://www.jumaka.com/spinning/petfur.html  will turn it into yarn for you

then you can have sweaters made from your dogs.

Cheap christmas presents!!!!! Since my family loves Cheza so much they can  take her home with them as mittens..... never mind that sounded really creepy. I will just keep stuffing pillows instead.

you couldn't be house proud and own a husky. Seem to find dogs hairs everywhere, vacuum the house and a couple of hours later it don't look any different 

Tell me about it.  I am trying to sell my house right now and every time Cheza walks into a room it goes from hardwood to shag carpeting.