Help Escape Artist!!!

Coco17

Hi All

Right, Coco-Bear is going to be a year old on the 2nd September.  She is great in the house now as when we are out she has an enormous crate which she goes in and is very happy, she's in it at night too and apart from waking up at about 5am everyday everything is perfect! 

My problem is when we go out for a walk, I have tried everything I can think of but she just manages to escape from harnesses, collars and even headcollars!! 

The latest being a canny collar, she just pulls away and flips about and she's out of it! it's making me worried sick as luckily so,far she hasn't gone far as she's met up with a person or another dog, which thankfully have all been lovely.

Does anyone know of anything that is escape free, we are training too which is helping a little but slow progress is better than none I suppose??

She pulls like a train in an anti pull harness and so I think I need something over her nose, what are the K9 collars like??

any help and advice will be greatly received!!

Nickie & Coco x

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

OK get a lead doubler

clip one end to the collar / harness / Canny collar

and the other end onto the lead at a separate place to the normal

lead clip

So if the dog shimmies out of the harness  / head collar it's still attached to the lead by the doubler.

81kSkYeIxTL._SL1500_.jpg

Try a walkyourdogwithlove non pull harness ' worked wonders on my boy , I used a semi-slip collar on him too n had a double ended lead so had a clip to his collar and harness , it gave me more security and more control , the only other harness my boy can't escape is a sass tracking/walking harness