New Husky Owner

Young_Wolf

Hi, I'm going to be picking up my first Siberian Husky in two weeks and was just trying to get as much information as I can (have been studying and preparing for months now). Just thought I would say hi, and show some of the puppy pics of Shadow Shalom (I'm rather proud of him already). I can't tell yet if he's agouti or wolf grey but I have noticed that his guard hairs are a different color in the middle and black at the base and tip with a white or cream undercoat... I was allowed to hold him for the first time at 4 weeks, and was able to say hello to him yesterday as well (my poor breeders are probably sick of hearing from me). Thanks again for all your help!

Pic link: 

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Young_Woof/media/Shadow Shalom/image.jpg1_zpsdbwao9v8.jpg.html?filters[user]=143912994&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Edited by Young_Wolf

Thanks everyone for the hello's! And yes the waiting is horrible!!! I've wanted a Siberian husky for going on 4 years now but it just wasnt feasible while I was in college, but the past 6 months have felt like forever; finding the right/ethical breeders, waiting for the parents I liked best to conceive, waiting on the litter, picking Shadow, and now just waiting waiting waiting until he's 8 weeks to come home lol... I'm going to have so much free time to play with him when I am finally no longer researching and waiting!  :D

Thanks everyone for the hello's! And yes the waiting is horrible!!! I've wanted a Siberian husky for going on 4 years now but it just wasnt feasible while I was in college, but the past 6 months have felt like forever; finding the right/ethical breeders, waiting for the parents I liked best to conceive, waiting on the litter, picking Shadow, and now just waiting waiting waiting until he's 8 weeks to come home lol... I'm going to have so much free time to play with him when I am finally no longer researching and waiting!  :D

I know what you mean I took a week off work when I got Cheza.  Didn't do anything but puppy play for a week.