Sad Bear.

Emma

Some of Bear's toys are covered in mud or smelling a bit yukky so I've put them in the washing machine and she is not a happy bunny!

25b2942da6d781d7585058cf702a2916.jpg

She's been checking out her stash to see what's missing. All of her squeaky toys are being washed and she's most disgusted with me!

68643c1ee6d60dd71071702751efc9d9.jpg

All the effort she's going to have to put in to get them smelling "normal" again

You cruel mummy :P

Lol. Yeah apparently clean toys do not please her either! I got them out of the washing machine, she ran off with them and then promptly spat them out on the floor as if they were poison. A quick sniff later and she's abandoned them. [emoji23]

Some of Bear's toys are covered in mud or smelling a bit yukky so I've put them in the washing machine and she is not a happy bunny!

25b2942da6d781d7585058cf702a2916.jpg

She's been checking out her stash to see what's missing. All of her squeaky toys are being washed and she's most disgusted with me!

68643c1ee6d60dd71071702751efc9d9.jpg

Where did you get the box? I need something like that?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ha ha Noah has a stash of toys in his favorite spot in the garden under the Bay Leaf Tree.  It is a no go area for all.  Well apart from Bella who is convinced that the world was indeed made for her and all that is in it is hers by right.

I hope you are going to take those toys outside and make them nice and mucky and smelly again for Bear. ;)

Where did you get the box? I need something like that?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I got it from one of those cheap discount places.   Not pound land but a similar kind of thing. 

Ha ha Noah has a stash of toys in his favorite spot in the garden under the Bay Leaf Tree.  It is a no go area for all.  Well apart from Bella who is convinced that the world was indeed made for her and all that is in it is hers by right.

I hope you are going to take those toys outside and make them nice and mucky and smelly again for Bear. ;)

awww.  Bless them.  You mean to say he has a secret stash and he's not tried to bury it in your garden, four foot deep?  Lol.  

Cheza has the same type of box too. Just one of those cloth cubes people use for organization.  Only it has gone missing toys are everywhere but the box is missing.  Guess I need to go check the yard.  So far she has eaten a collar, a harness, and her kennel tray why not a cloth cube.  Thank the Lord she has passed it all.

We don't have the wash toys game around here. The plush animals don't last long enough.  We do put our head on Dad's lap watching intently  while he tries to stitch up Teddy Bear number 64. ( We gave up on names and went to numbers)