Hello! New and first time owner

mochaspar

Hi there! I hope it's alright for my to join here, I found it while doing some research on google. ^^

I'm Jess! Basically, I adopted my ~2yo pup about 3 or so months ago from a shelter. He was listed as a mystery mix, but after taking him to the vet and a behaviorist she suspected he was more Husky than anything else. I had been basing how I treated him off the breeds the shelter expected, but after talking with her and doing my own research he's way more energy than I was told to expect, which explained a lot. xD

Just this month a lot has happened and now I'm off on my own with my pup! I've been struggling a lot learning everything on my own now so I wanted to find a community to ask questions to when they pop up. ^^ So I hope this is an alright place or if it's for pure breeds only that's alright too! :D Thanks guys!

IMG_2529.JPG

Edited by mochaspar