Why is she chewing the walls!

ZachAttack

Had my boy 2 years now he's fine and did all the usual naughty puppy things which is understandable.

I've had my girl 6 months and she's been fine also. She is around 20 months old and is lovely. However recently she's been chewing my wallpaper off and nibbling at the skirting boards! I'll come home from work and there will be wallpaper on the floor. She even does it when I'm in sat right next to her. She hasn't done it since she moved in with me 6 months ago so why the naughty behaviour all of a sudden? Teenage years maybe? 

Bear used to rip the wallpaper off and tear up the carpets when she was panicking because we'd gone out.

Ice used to chew up anything he could. Door frames, bed frames, skirting boards, shoes. Nothing was safe. I'm not sure why exactly. Boredom? Teething? Or simply because he felt like it. I honestly couldn't say but he did grow out of it. He doesn't often chew on things anymore. Except toothbrushes and toothpaste (he thinks it's food). I try to hide them but inevitably he will find one left out and chew it up.