Last thing you bought.....,.

Emma

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, so I just returned from Walmart.  I bought a box of trash bags, five pairs of sox, three disposable razors, and a tube of shave cream.  How's that for keeping the economy moving?

New door knocker, doorbell button, paint pan liners, 6 rollers, 3 pack of blue painters tape, dryer duct, and dryer cable.

that and all the paintmakes me think you are remoddeling your house...or at least doing it up...

that and all the paintmakes me think you are remoddeling your house...or at least doing it up...

Cheza's yard wasn't big enough so I bought a new house. It was a rental property so I have some work to do. (We will just say the previous renters did not get their deposit back)  I also have to put up a fence all in the span of a month. I have been pretty busy.  In the end Cheza gets more run room so itll be worth it.

New door knocker, doorbell button, paint pan liners, 6 rollers, 3 pack of blue painters tape, dryer duct, and dryer cable.

What are you decorating?   You'll have to show us some pics!  I love being nosey!  Lol.  :P 

What are you decorating?   You'll have to show us some pics!  I love being nosey!  Lol.  :P 

There isn't just one thing in the new house.  The previous owner had a fire and the renters were supposed to paint but they never did so when I bought it there was nothing but primer in every room.  Between that and all the red tape I have to go through to build a fence around here I have been pretty busy.

Pictures will come with things are done and settle down.

Edited by Awolf401
forgot a part

There isn't just one thing in the new house.  The previous owner had a fire and the renters were supposed to paint but they never did so when I bought it there was nothing but primer in every room.  Between that and all the red tape I have to go through to build a fence around here I have been pretty busy.

Pictures will come with things are done and settle  down. 

Oh wow, you really do have your hands full.   A complete renovation!    Good luck with your project, hope you manage to work your way through all the red tape.  Xxx