American tourist's view on England

Emma

an American tourist posted a Facebook status about his experiences of England.  It went viral and is quite amusing!

Here it is, copied and pasted for convenience......

561410482c14a.jpg

5614104fd759e.jpg

561410592224b.jpg

When I was in England, at the end of 2009, I found the food to be better than I expected, but then I ate most of my meals at the hotel, and lunches at a pub called the Minden Rose in Bury.  Almost became a grease spot in New Market because I looked left instead of right.  Found it odd every morning driving from New Market to Bury, having to stop and wait for all the race horses to cross the road from the stables to the training tracks.  Also thought it odd that the people sidewalks in New Market were close to the roadway and narrow, while the race horse sidewalks were set in from the road and much wider. Only problem of using those sidewalks is they were spattered with horse dung.

When I went for business, I just thought how rainy it was. Oh and no cold sweet tea... No guns kinda made me sad as I like to hunt both with guns and bows.

Hunting with guns is legal here (but you have to be licensed), however hunting with bows is illegal.

I think they mentioned no guns like 4 times. And not to get too political but you guys can have our "hero" if you want him.

Sounds like a neat place I really want to visit someday.  Ill just remember to leave my guns at home. :)

I'm now picturing you all running around like Robin Hood and maid Marion! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget to bring a Bow and Arrow :P

That wouldn't work to well for me.  I'd fire one and Cheza would bring it back..... after taking it away and chewing on it for a few minutes.

First things first I have to finish the move get my new address and get a passport. I haven't really ever been out of the country before.