Are we going to be a ...

robke

Foster fail.....???

we went to meet a Welsh Springer Spaniel today to see if we could foster him for a few weeeeekkksss..(LOL) and the got on well enough for us to foster him and bring him home tomorrow...

His name is Iwan he is 6,5 years old and a white and ginger coat...pics to follow tomorrow...he is a lovely lad...

Awww.   Hes very cute.  How are you finding being a three dog household?

I found the jump from one to two a breeze. But two to three a challenge.....but I think that's mainly because my first two were easy dogs, it was Ice who was the hardest!  

Excellent! 3 more and you'll have caught us up - and our #6 is meant to be a foster but.........
(in our defence, I will add that we've successfully fostered and seen off to furever homes 3 other dogs - but we've always thoroughly approved of their homes and at the moment Bolt is "stuck" without a home - not that he, or us, mind as he's such a lovely boy!)

:omg::hello:  Iwan....   I have been dying to use these.  He is gorgeous.  I see Bindi and Alpha are sharing nicely.  Jealous, bet he doesn't stay a foster for long. 

he is lovely but hates and I mean HATES the rain..offcourse it has been raining since he got here LOLOL...