New guy to the forum

J_Triple_6

Hey peeps, I'm new on here but not new to Husky's (although I never had a pure breed Husky) my other dog Shadow was a pure white Husky cross Akita and that didn't work out so well (illness) and ever since then I've wanted another dog, so I've had the joy of having a cute little ball of 9 week and 1 day old Staff cross Husky (first puppy I've had so training is gonna be a little issue but I'm sure we can come to some agreement) my fluffy friend is named Roscoe and so far so good (apart from the minor house accident now and then) my and my misses has had him since 2 o clock Tuesday afternoon, I've already had to give up my bed for the dog as he won't sleep alone so I sleep on the bathroom floor with him (which I will get him out of) also had his Vet check yesterday and he's a healthy pup, that's all I can say at the moment.....

976569c5c4f5a546557e5b622622086d.jpg

48906ad306907e289c2183a7a523e8ba.jpg

b8f1f355e555652a4d07219ea0ded69f.jpg

There's some pics of my little cutie

Welcome. What a good looking pup.  But sleeping on the bathroom floor?  That's what I call lovin' da dawg.

Welcome to the joys of husky ownership! And welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My second Husky mix :) so used to it just not the puppy side of it as my other dog was 7 months old when I got him

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

Welcome. What a good looking pup.  But sleeping on the bathroom floor?  That's what I call lovin' da dawg.

Yeah my other half works nights so.... Dog would be on his own making noise other wise, he howls well I will say that :)

0fabfba949ee868ff4eb28bde1c327a2.jpg

That's him now at 5:17AM, lol

Both a staffy and a husky trait lol , you'll have a lot of fun with him

Don't I just know it, he already is..... He's crazy as hell, I had a Husky cross Akita before this little guy and he was stupidly hyper, lol, this puppy is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...