New to the forums!

Erick A.

Hello Forum,

My name is Erick, and I am living in Mexico with my two SO's, my girlfriend, and my Siberian Husky, Apollo. Apollo is a 6 year old Siberian that I got from a friend whose dogs bred on the day the male was to be neutered. Well, he beat them to it and some time later my dog was born. Apollo came from a two dog litter as the mother had been rescued from an abusive home, and she had had 6 litters before, so I have always been a bit nervous about my dogs health.

My dog turned out another Husky which is too smart for their own good, and is incredibly obedient and educated, he is a charming gentlemen around ladies and kids, and likes to babysit my nieces, who would've thunk. There are many funny stories about Apollo which I hope to share with you along my stay in the forums, and can't wait to hear and learn more about this breed.

See you around!

12066047_10206133420587419_7736600336863582744_n.jpg

• 1 month later...