Ghost is getting a little brother!

jent78

According to those we are getting him from, mom is an Agouti, and dad looks to be mostly black.  I can't share their pics because they're not my dogs and I know linking to the breeder's site is a no-no.. so that's the best I can do for answering your question! LOL  If I'm being honest, I was hoping someone on here would have a better idea as to what his coloring is considered (I suppose I could ask the breeder, but they've been rather cranky lately, so I'm just not....)  Probably be easier to tell as he gets older.

Congratulations.  Getting a new puppy is pretty exciting. Also pretty challenging. But oh so worth the effort.

• 2 weeks later...

We have a list of names that none of us can narrow down to just one (there are 6 of us humans to name this one little pup!)  Will probably have him here for a while before we settle on one.

Wanted to share an updated pic of him.... he's 2 1/2 weeks now :)  

Boy3_pt2.jpg