People make me angry

jennjennc

My dad passed I July and my friend I call her that cause I thought she was my best friend but I go to this support group for it cause I lost both of my parents not at same time of course but part of are group is to give out letters to tell people what to except that I might be different for awhile she told me I needed to be put on Ned's or I was going to kill my self . I told her some of the stuff her husband is telling her is a lie so she tells him and he goes to my husband and tells him that I need to quit my drama now she won't Evan talk to me or reply back to my voice mail some friend she is 

Sorry bout spelling in the moment did not pay attention stil upsets me 

Sorry for your loss Jenn.  Sometimes, people are not very understanding.  Sure, they seem the kind of person you want for a friend, on the outside, but it's what is on the inside that really matters.  I certainly am in no position to give advice, other than to say, sometimes you simply have to move on and leave those type of friends in your past.

:grouphug: So sorry for your loss.

Some people just simply don't like to hear the truth and then it turns into a "shoot the messenger" type scenario. At the end of the day at least you can hold your head up and say you tried.

You're still grieving and tbh you don't need the extra dramas right now, there's only so much you can cope with at once, right? Let them take a back seat right now and focus on yourself. If they're a true friend they will come round and support you in the end. If not then they are not the kind of friend worth worrying about.

Take care. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry you are having such a hard time. I have had a similar experience with one of my friends- when I really needed her to be there for me when my niece was killed in an accident, I didn't hear from her for weeks. Looking back every time I have lost someone close she seems to back off (recurring theme going on in my family, where we seem to lose someone every October- for past 5 years). I think my friend just can't cope and doesn't know how to help or what to do. We are still friends but I don't feel as close any more.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk