From stray to sofawolf

BlueWolf

Look at these two photos. This was Dex in Bulgaria when he was found roaming on the streets.

67370_102590806751190_772690621553388924

11412103_102590810084523_719060995147339

These photos were take in June... this year.

And this is Dex right now, sitting next to me.

IMG_20151112_123054.thumb.jpg.8ce52e1c28

IMG_20151112_113154.thumb.jpg.58d44f20e2

I.. am not even sure what to say really.

I cannot even comprehend what he must've been going through, but if you'd see him right now you wouldn't even know. I had to check a few times if the dates on these photos were correct and they are.

He's here with me now. Nothing is ever going to change that. This home is forever.

He is one lucky dog.  You can just see the difference in his body language.  He seems so much more at ease now.  Good for you Jos.  

5 hours ago, Sarah said:

oh wow what a difference! He looks so relaxed with you :wub:

how is he on walks?

Really good actually. I have a fairly fast paced walking speed and luckily he does too and barely pulls. I started with the short lead but very quickly on started using the flexi because he's just good as gold really. Only when I walk with Wodak and sometimes even Glala he gets a bit impatient because they're both not walking that fast and just prefer to sniff everything in their own time. In the mean time Dex is just making lots of noises at them and jumping everywhere to keep going again, lol.

Sometimes he has to be alone (when I take Glala and Wodak on a separate walk and Ruth is not home) and even that's totally fine by him.

He loves every dog he meets in the park. Plays with everyone that wants to play and straight up ignores the ones who don't or are trying to test him.

Two days ago I went to the beach. He was very afraid of the moving water but LOVED the foam gliding across the beach since it was very windy, lol.

(Loud sound warning!)