My husky isn't friendly with other dogs

Rheakim

My 2 years old Shibe has no interest to another dogs. She just comfort with herself and human. She doesnt want to be social and not excited whenever I bring her to a dogs festival or event. She just be content and like ignoring all of the dogs. Is it normal? Do you have a same anti social husky? :( thanks

Some dogs, even some Huskies, are like that.  We had three this past year, one was aloof towards other dogs and other people.  One was interested and wanted to meet other dogs and people.  And the third, he just want to hide and bark at other dogs and other people.

Bear wants to love every human and play with every dog.

ice isn't like that.  He wants to love people and play with dogs but he gets very wary at the same time.  When he met My husband's uncle, he was jumping up and licking him and softly growling at the same time.  It's the same with dogs.  He gets very excited to see them but starts growling if they get close enough to touch him.   He's getting better though as the years fly by. 

On November 21, 2015 at 1:22:59 AM, Mazz said:

Some dogs, even some Huskies, are like that.  We had three this past year, one was aloof towards other dogs and other people.  One was interested and wanted to meet other dogs and people.  And the third, he just want to hide and bark at other dogs and other people.

Hi thankyou! Your answer is calming me. She maybe needs some time to be social with other dogs.

On November 21, 2015 at 1:39:06 AM, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Mine don't like other dogs but then they have been attacked so that's why

Aww sorry to hear that. I think mine too on her past. Since she is a rescue dog. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Emma said:

Bear wants to love every human and play with every dog.

ice isn't like that.  He wants to love people and play with dogs but he gets very wary at the same time.  When he met My husband's uncle, he was jumping up and licking him and softly growling at the same time.  It's the same with dogs.  He gets very excited to see them but starts growling if they get close enough to touch him.   He's getting better though as the years fly by. 

Ice must be so cute! She's not growling but she's ignore all playing invitation. Lol. Yes i hope she's getting better with social things someday. Thanks x