Marc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, robke said:

You do not want to see pictures of my office...looks like the mice had a nice day out and made a mess....LOLOLOL

Did not know we worked in the same office.

2 hours ago, Emma said:

Are you posting a pic to highlight it's tidy?  lol.   You can't even see my table, it's buried somewhere underneath all the junk but be blowed if I can actually see it!  :redface1:

Of course. Thats twice this year lol

1 hour ago, jent78 said:

It's a hot mess.. the kids seem to think that my computer desk is a dumping ground, and I clean it once a week or so, but it always ends up like this again.  Ghost is almost always at my feet, desk is in the living room.

MySetup.jpg

Ooh!  For some reason I'm very excited that I can see my dogs on your right monitor......They're famous!  Lol.   :D 

I sit just to the left of this DogCam shot (I deliberately chose the "cr4p view" settings on the camera so you can't see all the dog hair everywhere!), where my computer is set up - the room, formerly known in some houses as The Dining Room. It still is a dining room but also a bedroom - the dogs eat and sleep there :D

snapshot.thumb.jpg.2f507ec587964827bb088