Returning to the site

BelleBot

I used to use the forums a while back, but for whatever reason I stopped. So I'll reintroduce myself. I'm Belle, 28 in Liverpool. I have two huskies, Fenrir I've had since a pup, 3 year old red husky. And Freyja I adopted from rescue last year, she's a 4 year old husky cross.

I've just bought a pawtrekker scooter to take the huskies out pulling. I can't wait. I've wanted to do this for ages, but last year I broke my elbow, then Fenrir became incredibly poorly, he was eventually diagnosed with hypothyroidism and is now much better with medication. Then I tore the cartilage in my knee this summer so I've been on crutches for 6 months, I'm having surgery this week at long last. So beginning of next year when I'm fixed and walking we'll start on the scooter. So exciting :)

So hi, hopefully I can get some advice and I'm tempted by the husky camp, I've heard lots of great stuff about previous years.

DSC_0285.JPG

Welcome back I have always beleaved its best to have 2 dogs at a time, but right now i have 3 i posted pics in my own hello new to the forum thread

looks like you have two good dogs (that is a relative term lol, i bet they get up to things)

On 07/12/2015 at 0:51 AM, BelleBot said:

I think it was people on here that convinced me a 2nd husky was a good idea.

They were definitely right. 2 is so much better than one. I'd get a 3rd but I only have two hands :-p

Walking belt ;) lol 

Welcome back!!  You'll LOVE husky camp - just don't break or tear anything else between now and May! :P

2 hours ago, Sarah said:

Walking belt ;) lol 

Welcome back!!  You'll LOVE husky camp - just don't break or tear anything else between now and May! :P

I've got a walking belt. It's more when I have to grab collars in the house when visitors arrive or when I drop food on the floor that they shouldn't eat :P

Plan is to stay in one piece, seems I'm not so good at that lol.