My pack

Jay

Here's some updates picks of the pack of Nikko, Yukon and Kodiak

Oh and a side note, at my new job I found out a coworker had 3 huskies! Unfortunately one of them passed in September :(. But I connected her with a rescue group nearby and she is adopting a new husky!

We. Are. Everywhere!!

5b41839218e47e1bbee268e2348a76fd.jpg

2b9150eb1a95f5bacb242dfc456bee1c.jpg

75cda4431876b87747ccba5f086adbc7.jpg

And the pack xmas pic!

1ff4dcd3b413b7ba2c6e19b54c511d58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh look at the last pic!!!  Tell me you photoshopped the hats on or am going to sulk LOL 

Sorry nope! They did much better last year but I was surprised they kept them on for as long as they did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, PaulG said:

that is a fancy looking collar in the first picture what is it

That a Whistle GPS attachment to his collar.  I have an app that tracks his daily exercise and gives me reports on how many minutes of activity he has per day.  We are on an average of about 71 minutes a day, he averages 15 hours of rest per day.  I set a goal of how many minutes and try to meet that goal every day.

I also set up his "home" boundaries and if he travels outside that area I get a text message.  So, if he were to ever escape I'll be notified and i can look on a map and see where he is.  It's pretty cool, and I got the unit for free so I am checking it out for now.  It's a monthly fee so I am not sure if I am going to get one for the others or not.