I hate Cyclists

PaulG

Took the dog for a walk this afternoon picture the scene quiet afternoon walking in teh park minding my own husky on the lead sniffing bushes weeing here an there

Then this IDIOT on a bike comes flying down the hill behind us and hits my husky falls off his bike  picks himself up and launches in to a long stream of foul language whilst i am calming down Louie who is yelping and shaking his head. I find a large hole and demand the jerks name as he is going to pay my vets bill at which point the guy threatens me picks up his bike and rides off at high speed leaving me with a dog with blood pouring out of his head.

anyway I have cleaned him up thankfully its just a big graze and patch of skin pulled off. But I hate cyclists who think they own the road footpath etc this guy came up and rode past without making a sound almost hit me and did hit my dog and then mouthed off at me. They really have to introduce a driving test for bikes ony a few times have i been past by riders with bells that ring them. and the number of times I meet them going at speed in no riding area's

2015-12-15 23.30.01.jpg

2015-12-15 23.28.44.jpg

2015-12-15 23.29.40.jpg

Some people.  Keep the wound clean.  Does it look like stitches will be needed?  It does look like a nasty injury.

well when i took the pictures it didnt look to bad but during the night he has been pawing at it and made it look worse.

What he has is an area that has been skin'ed/ grazed badly a little bigger than the size of my thumbnail, not that it could really be stiched. once it scabs over and as long as he leaves it alone it should heal quickly. I cleaned and dressed it with powder last night I have a decent home vet kit (grew up on a farm so I can handle the simple stuff) I used a wound powder on it last night and i know that stuff can sting a little so I am guessing he didnt like that. He waited until I went to sleep to paw at it.  So now i have cleaned it again he has the Cone of Shame on to keep his little paws away from it. Just me and the other two dogs have to put up with the crashes and clattering of him running into us and other things whilst he has to have the cone on

And yes  I keep a Cone in stock too. now for an Iccky pic of the wound followed by a  you... did ....this to me,  you realize this means war grumpy coned husky picture

2015-12-16 05.24.49.jpg

2015-12-16 05.28.41.jpg

1 hour ago, Mazz said:

Some people.  Keep the wound clean.  Does it look like stitches will be needed?  It does look like a nasty injury.

in the first picture it has scabbed over and the wound powder had made a nice crust after being cleaned then dippy dog went and opened it up again and made it look worse.

1 hour ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

Omg! Poor baby is he ok? :-( hope it doesn't make him scared , what a complete jerk!

Should be ok looks worse than it is really and they could stich it but that would pull the skin on his head tight and hurt more, better to let it scab over on its own but if its stched every time he moves ears eyebrows etc it would tug on the stiches its in just the wrong spot  further back and it wouldnt be as much of a problem.

he came down a hill at speed and totaly quiet flew past me and clipped  Louie who was on his lead and go to sniff bush

I wouldnt have minded much if he had said sorry but no he wasnt at fault even though he was riding a bike in a no cycling area or failed to give warning he was about to ride past some one and instead of going past on teh side with 6 foot of free path he shoots  past in the 2 foot gap between a dog and a bush.

11 hours ago, goingsolo said:

Contact the police this idiot has caused an injury to your dog who was under full contol. Next time it could be a small child of elderly person. Hope Louie recovers quickly xxx 

Can't no evidence he was in the wrong and you just know if I did he would swear blind my dog attacked him and the cops being like they are would then turn on me and my dog.

He is a student at the local collage so I will deal with it one day, hurt one of my babies and the one you have to worry about is the human.

Revenge is a dish best served cold or with a few carpet tacks sprinkled over his drive randomly for a few months