Nova is growing up, 9 months

Nova57

Still not sure what the husky was mixed with but we love this strange little girl.  She's 9 months,  20.4 pounds and just got spayed last week. . You would never know it to see her being such a goofy feisty girl.  She is constantly making us laugh. . 

20151219_195044.jpg

20151210_213623.jpg

20151121_125555.jpg

Oh they grow so fast.  Like the first pic with Nova on her back.  Does she sleep in that position?

Yes all the time,  she's such a goofball.  I would live to get the sound she makes when she acts like she's telling us something,  kind of a growl,  bark, howl mixture.  I have never heard anything like it and I wondered if it were a husky thing. . My friend said they make some unusual sounds. . 

20151112_212500.jpg

Anyone have anymore guesses as to what she might be mixed with now that she's older?  She's 18 inches tall,  20.4 pounds and very lanky and muscular. She's very vocal too. . She tries to have the last word.  One lady told me she was a wolf when she saw her but I don't think so. . She definitely has the husky hair.  

20151224_102509.jpg

20151210_164658.jpg

20151117_131611.jpg

We were told the father was husky.  She seems to have the husky coat.  This little girl loves the water and has found the the koi pond.

Okay so does anyone think she has husky in her? I never seem to get a good photo,  she's always on the move. . She was getting a nice long white coat on her belly but they shaved her.

Our vet seems to think she has a husky coat. . But if you all don't think so,  you are the experts. . The corgi coloring looks right but her head is smaller and snout pointier.  She definitely has longer legs lol. .  

Well the Husky coat, at least the standard plush one, is not exactly unique. Malamutes for example has more or less the same one. If she really is a mix of Staffy and Corgi though I imagine her coat would feel too different for a vet to mistake. At the end of the day all I can judge from are a bunch of pics, so I can't guarantee accuracy. Structure-wise I see she has the right paw shape, muzzle length and probably head shape too. Can't judge eyes, no clear pic for that. I suppose the only thing that made me doubt Husky is her height and weight at age 9 months. She's a little too small.

Thank you for the help.  I will check into the corgi.  My son has a friend that has raised a lot of them. . I know this little girl seems to definitely have an independent streak in her. I don't care what she's mixed with other than sometimes it helps with training. . We love her no matter.  

2015-10-17 15.34.24-1.jpg

20151102_180038-1.jpg

If she has terrier she hides it well.  We have had several terriers and although they vary a little in temperament from each different one overall they are very loyal and protective of their families.  Nova would probably go off with whoever would pet and play with her.  Our other rescue that we think is border collie rat terrier definitely exhibits those traits as well as being very fast and assigning herself the job of ridding the yard of rodents,  rabbits etc.