So, What's the Plan?

Mazz

On Cristmas Eve, we go out for dinner. As it's Christmas Eve, most restaurants close early, like right after the lunch hour. As a result, the pickings are slim. But we go to a restaurant the stays open until midnight. It's not fancy, but their food is good, and it's like home-made.

When we arrive back home, we take the fur babies out for a potty session, then get settled and open gifts. This will be Rohn's second Cristmas. Last year he did not have the time to do any shopping, so I will be interested to see what he got me this year.

Tomorrow morning, we have Stollen and coffee for breakfast. About eleven in the morning, I get the Weber grill all set up. We normally have prime rib for Christmas dinner, but this year we are smoking a turkey on the Weber.  About six o'clock, we sit down for our Christmas dinner.

Not an exciting day, but it's a relaxing day; just our family.

What are your Christmas Day traditions?

8.30am the kids come in to our room with their stockings and open them on our bed.  Later we trundle downstairs and gather around the tree exchanging gifts.  

Then it's my job to sort out prepping the lunch, whilst Paul goes to collect his mother.  

When she's here it's another mammoth round of present opening and then dinner is on the table.  

Once we have stuffed ourselves silly we all go out for a family walk with the dogs to help dinner digest.  

Then it's back home to vegetate on the sofa for a bit before bringing out the board games.  

Kinda the general traditional stuff really, I'm kind of old fashioned at heart. :) 

Christmas eve we didn't do anything , we dropped some presents off , had a chippy dinner n just relaxed n watched TV , this morning we've woke up n opened pressies , terry has gone to see his family at his brothers house , I'll be going home soon to walk the dogs n see my family , then it'll be dinner time , a kip a bath then going to see my nan n gramps which we do every xmas evening , tho she's not feeling too well atm so we might not be going tonight