Recommended shampoo to wash our husky

FlaHusky

What shampoo would you recommend from PetSmart for washing my husky? I recently moved her into my house after shes been living at my fathers for almost a year and I noticed she had some fleas. We gave her advantage and she was given a flea bath at the groomers but I still notice about 6-10 fleas on her stomach area.

My new house has been treated and the lawn, I haven't noticed any fleas jumping on me at all... The "Sentry flea and tick tropical breeze shampoo" at PetSmart seems to have really good reviews.... would this help any?

Vacuum like crazy. Also, buy doing grade diatomaceous earth. It's a powder that's safe for pets and humans. Give him a good dusting of that and it'll do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy food* grade. Sorry for typo. Sentry seems to be ok but not 100%. Fleas are born in stages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my house sprayed about two weeks ago. She was brought into my house about two days after the spray, but already had her advantage on and her flea bath by a groomer. But two weeks after, she still has a good amount of fleas on her belly and she is always scratching.

I'm about to give her a bath with this stuff in a few minutes and see what happens.. Going to make sure I scrub and brush her really good.

I also vacuum my house two times a day.