Holiday Treats

SimkasMom

Happy holidays all!  

Simka here barking that i hope everyones holiday was great!  Me and mommy spent the day with family.  It's really nice to spend time with old friends and family that you don't get to see all the time!  Well, just when I thought all the celebration was over, I got to have a super yummy holiday treat today.  Rachel is watching me and Bluedog and GrizzLee today over at their house while all the other humans go to the shopping stores and do these returns and exchange thingies.  Apparently they give eachother gifts, but the wrong color/size/etc?  I will never understand humans! :)

So Rachel brought us these yummy yummy chewy treats:

image_zpsrbh0k2tc.jpeg

Mmmmmm, slurp!  It has been soooo long since any of us doggies have tasted a new nike sneaker and we are going bonkers over them!  Our plan is to wrestle them off her feet and go hide with them and enjoy them aaaallllll afternoon. Bluedog wants to slobber them up bigtime while me and Grizz want to chew them all up for dessert! WELL, in the process of pulling out the laces and tugging them off her feet, we have run into a slight problem:. There are 3 big hungry doggies and only 2 yummy chewy new nikes. Hmmmm we are dogs, not mathematiskistians, or whatever they are called!  Help everyone!  How are we going to divide up these yummy nikes so each of us dogs gets to chew and slobber and eat them the same amount????!!!

Simka

Send the other two dawgs out for beer to wash down the nikes. While they are gone, you chew them up. When they gat back, simply claim ignorance.