Pooper Miester - Miester Pooper

Mazz

That's what I have started calling Rohn.  If I am home, Rohn will let me know if he needs to go potty.  If I am not home, he will make no effort to let Sally know if he needs to go potty, and he will go behind a chair or other out of the way place, and drop a few of what should be lawn chocolates, not carpet chocolates. This tells me two things: Rohn knows dropping his new moniker in the house is not acceptable when I am home,  and doing so when I am not home, can be blamed on Zoya.  Actually, I am stumped on this.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I usually am the one who takes Rohn out for potty breaks. Any thoughts?

(If it's possible) Perhaps let Sally do ALL the potty breaks for a few weeks so that both dawgs know that Sally is also a potty break person and maybe involve a treat from Sally after the deed is done outside, but not from you.

I'm just spitballing here though bud I have a secure garden and a dog flap in the back door, my guys can go whenever they like. If there are any "accidents" it's because they are not well.

I agree with Andy.   Ice will always ask me if he wants something.  It wasn't until I got sick and Callum my eldest son took over some of the duties that Ice would then start asking him as well.  Unfortunately for Callum, that includes the occasional 3am wake up call to let him go out for a wee.   

I agree with Andy, maybe have Sally take Rohn on the potty breaks.  I actually have a similar issue with Yukon.  He will usually ask to go potty, however he started going to one of the bedrooms and pooping in the corner.  He also has a nasty habit of thinking they are treats so the only evidence I have is the horrible smell.  He won't do it anywhere else, and I have cleaned that carpet with the appropriate cleaner so I don't know why he is doing it.  I resorted to just keeping that room shut