What's your New Years resolution?

Emma

I have never been that good at making and sticking to plans but this year I'm going to try to make sure I eat healthier. It will be a bit of a challenge as I can't really eat much and generally have no appetite, so end up eating what I think I can cope with which is generally rubbish like biscuits or crackers.

What's your New Years resolution or just general plans for 2016?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Emma said:

I have never been that good at making and sticking to plans but this year I'm going to try to make sure I eat healthier. It will be a bit of a challenge as I can't really eat much and generally have no appetite, so end up eating what I think I can cope with which is generally rubbish like biscuits or crackers.

What's your New Years resolution or just general plans for 2016?

Kind of in the same boat Doctor said I am too young to be having high cholesterol so I have to go low cholesterol and exercise otherwise she is going to force medication on me. 

Also, going to try to be more active.  I tend to get lazy when things settle down. Im usually happier if I am doing something. 

I am going to quit driving so slow.  I'm getting old now, and need to pick up the pace.

10 hours ago, Awolf401 said:

Kind of in the same boat Doctor said I am too young to be having high cholesterol so I have to go low cholesterol and exercise otherwise she is going to force medication on me. 

Also, going to try to be more active.  I tend to get lazy when things settle down. Im usually happier if I am doing something. 

Ouch.  Yeah I definitely think healthy eating is a better option than a pile of meds. 

One of the good things about having a husky is there's always a good opportunity to get some exercise, lol.  

9 hours ago, Mazz said:

I am going to quit driving so slow.  I'm getting old now, and need to pick up the pace.

Lol.  Mazz is going to live life in the fast lane. :f1: 

I've got a few! Drink more water (I hardly drink anything and been told off by my doctor), lose a stone, eat more healthily (I've bought a smoothie maker!), I'm going veggie for January and might continue if it goes ok, and I want to do Tough Mudder in September so I need to train for that. I also want to start drawing again and start doing crafts so by the end of the year I'm aiming to have my own Etsy page :)

mine is the same as last year....none...LOL

So you're not making any plans this year? Living life spontaneously, lol.

I've got a few! Drink more water (I hardly drink anything and been told off by my doctor), lose a stone, eat more healthily (I've bought a smoothie maker!), I'm going veggie for January and might continue if it goes ok, and I want to do Tough Mudder in September so I need to train for that. I also want to start drawing again and start doing crafts so by the end of the year I'm aiming to have my own Etsy page [emoji4]

Fantastic! Wishing you the best of luck starting up your own crafts page and completing the tough mudder challenge. Xxx