Hello!

riley17

Hello! My husband and I adopted our husky (Bear) and we are here to hopefully learn some tricks to training him! We have a Shiba Inu (George) as well. George is well trained, but Bear isn't. He's kind of a little monster actually! We don't know what happened with his previous owners, but we are hoping it's not too late to train him to at least some degree. He is 2 yrs old and neutered. I love him to death and he has such beautiful blue eyes!  Do huskys come in white with blue eyes? The only ones I have ever seen have been black/white or red/white.

~Holly

IMG_5640.JPG

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Huskies are quick to learn but incredibly stubborn, lol.

Finding out what motivates them and using it to your advantage is helpful.

For my Bear it was toys, she loved squeaky ones. But for my Ice it was always going to be food, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Bear looks quite handsome. I have found being consistent in my approach to training and not giving in, seem to provide the best results. Through it all, one must be patient when it comes to training a Husky.  Good luck, and feel free to ask questions as you progress.

• 1 month later...