Best buddies...

robke

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Awolf401 said: Pics like those really makes me want to get Cheza a friend.

It is the best thing we have ever done gone from 1 to 2 and then 3 ...

I would love another buddy for our two...the oldest isn't bothered but I think our younger dog would love it and this is really making me consider it - too cute!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Are you saying he is a Iwan is a hunting dog that keeps his prey and doesn't come back :lol: He is a beaut :)

well he is a furkid that does all that but does bring it back and listens when he needs to...he sure is a beaut still do not get why he was in kennels, even got a pedigree and award winning grandparents...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robke said:

well he is a furkid that does all that but does bring it back and listens when he needs to...he sure is a beaut still do not get why he was in kennels, even got a pedigree and award winning grandparents...

Who knows mate? Some people just buy dogs and take no responsibility. Whatever the reason, Iwan has really landed himself with the most wonderful owners now :)

I was also just having a laugh when you said he was a Welsh Springer Husky and adding the hunting dog traits to the husky traits :P 

• Like 1

Just now, Jase said:

Who knows mate? Some people just buy dogs and take no responsibility. Whatever the reason, Iwan has really landed himself with the most wonderful owners now :)

I was also just having a laugh when you said he was a Welsh Springer Husky and adding the hunting dog traits to the husky traits :P 

that is what Bindi and Alpha are training him to do rough play like a husky...pull like a husky... just wish the 2 would learn something from Iwan...lolol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, robke said:

I always feel sad when I see how many 'pedigree' dogs end up in shelters...I mean no dog should end up there no matter if its pedigree or mixed, but with them it's just that someone actually paid lots of money to buy the dog in the first place and then it somehow ended up in the shelters.. 

Just now, robke said:

that is what Bindi and Alpha are training him to do rough play like a husky...pull like a husky... just wish the 2 would learn something from Iwan...lolol

Oh but the Huskies rarily learn the 'obedient' traits of the other dogs in my experience!!! Just like you said, they'd rather teach their bad habits to all willing to learn! :D 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, loudlucky said:

Oh but the Huskies rarily learn the 'obedient' traits of the other dogs in my experience!!! Just like you said, they'd rather teach their bad habits to all willing to learn! :D 

very true...and especially the digging part...have to retrain all 3 of them now...:D

Just now, robke said:

very true...and especially the digging part...have to retrain all 3 of them now...:D

Thankfully my 2 Huskies don't really do the digging thing...B the border collie on the other hand can dig a hole he fits into within seconds, and THEN Tsunami will want to 'help out' ;) Smokey did dig quite a bit when she was a tiny pup, but rarily these days...it gets her paws dirty!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, robke said:

Hahaha, a potential sled dog perhaps??? And Iwan will be thinking it is so cool that he can blame Bindi and Alpha for any so called bad 'husky' habits LOL 

• Like 1