Oh Harper....

09robiha

Not only did I catch the little b*gger mid-wee this morning on the carpet, I also caught her about to poo not two seconds after finishing her breakfast (both times she was whisked outside and rewarded when she finished out there) She also managed to both break out of her crate yesterday AND jump the baby gate yesterday, chewing up two sponges, a stack of cds, and a whole load of paperwork.....just when you think you be cracked it [emoji20] good job she's cute....0498f8b681c1e575ac66af61322c6136.jpg

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

isn't it just. . . :lol:

sometimes they do it to see what they can get away with.

Sometimes it's just sheer bloody mindedness.

Mostly (with the destruction) it's just boredom, and they are keeping themselves occupied

It's part of learning their way around the house. Plus testing your patience of course.

isn't it just. . . :lol:

sometimes they do it to see what they can get away with.

Sometimes it's just sheer bloody mindedness.

Mostly (with the destruction) it's just boredom, and they are keeping themselves occupied

Thank you both..in regards to being destructive, I am surprised as they had already had an hour and a half walk before I left for work, I guess someone just really really wanted out yesterday! She has been popped in the crate with her Kong, some toys, an old dressing gown that smells of me, and a bone to hopefully keep her content today :) I am hoping the peeing on the carpet is just a slip up...

Would any of this be a sign of separation anxiety??

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk