My Koto had a stroke? Seizure? Im frightened

Franklin Phil

Last night my wife noticed Koto lying in the middle of the room looking like he might be sick. She called his name. I watched as koto just sat there looking at her. I noticed he was shaking. Sharon still unsure if he was going to get sick moved toward the door calling his name. Mokoto tried to stand up. Something which should be natural. His hind legs raised the back side but his front legs couldnt lift his forward section. Koto in that moment was trying to follow Sharon to the back door but his rear legs were pushing his un raised front parts. At that moment we knew something was wrong and went to him. He was shaking. 

Five minutes later he was totally normal. Im concerned. Wondering if any of you have experienceence with something like this. Is it a seizure? Stroke? In the up first seconds as this was happening i thought maybe his front legs fell asleep. No. Something else has to be going on. But hes only seven years old. Thanks

We had a Cairn Terrier years ago that had seizures once in awhile.  She would be normal and all of a sudden would loose all motor control and begin shaking.  Would only last a few minute.  I would call your vet and talk with them. They may want to see your dog, but if not, may have some advice, or at least make note on your dog's records.