My off lead escape story

lucalupus

Hello everyone

My name is Kaya and I live with my best friend Luca and my mum and dad...my dad has just gone out so I thought I would tell you what I did today!

My dad has just brought a new lead for me, it goes backwards and forwards into a box in his hand and it lets me walk away, I also have a harness. Today I saw a mouse and chased it, my dad was looking at luca and I got to the end of my lead and turned to look at him, my dad pulled the lead, and I slipped out of my harness ! it was a great game, and I ran and ran and ran, I heard dad calling, but I love the feeling of escaping...a long time later I went back to where I had run away from and saw my mum and dad and Luca, dad sort of acted funny and jumped on top of me so I couldn't move while mum put a harness and lead on me, I suppose its nice to be back with mum and dad and luca....I heard dad say " why would anyone want to let their husky off an lead"

bye everyone

Kaya