Very puzzled.

mel101094

My male Husky Raga keeps getting himself obsessed with my female Husky Snow's back-end, not her vulva, but her bum. 

He keeps acting like he would if she were in heat, yet my other male Thor isn't bothered with Snow in the slightest, she's not due another season for a few months yet either, so its all rather confusing. 

I can't find any information on this, so I was wondering if anybody had any advice or have had their males doing the same thing. Snow is getting really annoyed with him constantly being glued to her backside and to be honest, so am I. But I have no clue why he is reacting like this, I can't stress this enough but Snow isn't in season at all. 

Rohn does this to Zoya every chance he gets.  So glad both have been "fixed".  Anyway, I have been told by some that it is a reaction to hormonal changes, and others have told me it is a back door attempt to challenge for dominance.  Not sure if either is correct.  It's sort of like the age-old question of why dogs eat grass.  Several answers, but which one is correct?