Vacation!!

Jay

I am going on vacation for the first time since I became a husky owner!  In a few weeks I will be sipping some drinks in the warm sunshine of the Florida Keys!  I got someone I trust to stay at my house and look after the dogs so that I could go.  I am really looking forward to it!  I will miss the dogs like crazy as this will be the longest I will be away from them. 

• Like 6

Have a great time mate.

Been to the Keys meself, very picturesque.

Glad you found some one trustworthy to look after the furkids :up:

Have a neighbor that spends the winter months in the Keys.  Have a great time Jay.

• 2 weeks later...

Well officially on vacation. I leave in less than 4 days, flight takes off at 7am Tuesday. I'll sure be glad to get out of here. Weather has been super cold and snowy in April :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks! I will. I think I got everything ready. I will miss the doggies but I really need a vacation! Last time I went anywhere was before I had dogs in 2010

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk