I'ma student who luvs huskies

UnDeniable1221

Hiya guys I'm a student. I just joined this forum. I have been obsessed with huskies for a long time. I really want a husky in a few years time. I have been researching them for a while. I'm am prepared to do anything to make sure that wen I do have a husky that I know as I can about them beforehand and am prepared to make my future husky as happy as it can.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, robke said:

Good for you doing your research first...there are to many peeps not doing that...

AA Welcome.jpg TO BA LOGO.png

Agreed, well done for doing your research, although I am sure a lot of people will tell you can still never be prepared for a husky!

• Like 1

I hate that people say that huskies are not for first time dog owners but that's jsut stupid I've had cats all my life and I'm great with dogs I'm trusted to take my parents friends dogs for walks.

1 hour ago, Awolf401 said:

Agreed and Welcome,

They are a lot different than other dogs and can be a lot of work if taken care of properly but the love return you get is worth every minute of it.

2 hours ago, robke said:

Good for you doing your research first...there are to many peeps not doing that...

AA Welcome.jpg TO BA LOGO.png

Thanks

I've got a friend who wants a husky and has had dogs growing up. And he says that they r like other dogs and he hasn't research. It jsut infuriates me. He doesn't know what to do with them or anything. He thinks that he'll be able to look after cuz he's had other dogs and he doesn't believe that u need to research them before getting one.  So I'm gonna be showing these replies  to him . And hopefully convince him.  Cuz I swear ill take on the dog if he can't handle him. It's shocking. There needs to less people like him in the world

53 minutes ago, UnDeniable1221 said:

I hate that people say that huskies are not for first time dog owners but that's jsut stupid I've had cats all my life and I'm great with dogs I'm trusted to take my parents friends dogs for walks.

Thanks

I've got a friend who wants a husky and has had dogs growing up. And he says that they r like other dogs and he hasn't research. It jsut infuriates me. He doesn't know what to do with them or anything. He thinks that he'll be able to look after cuz he's had other dogs and he doesn't believe that u need to research them before getting one.  So I'm gonna be showing these replies  to him . And hopefully convince him.  Cuz I swear ill take on the dog if he can't handle him. It's shocking. There needs to less people like him in the world

My sister-in-law has a HUGE husky/Mal cross and she just has no idea about the breed. It's frustrating to say the least, but sometimes you can just never change peoples minds. Be mindful about how you give your advice, or it may not be received very well...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 09robiha said:

My sister-in-law has a HUGE husky/Mal cross and she just has no idea about the breed. It's frustrating to say the least, but sometimes you can just never change peoples minds. Be mindful about how you give your advice, or it may not be received very well...

K thanks. I jsut hope he does eventually listen

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Huskies are definitely not anything like other dogs at all. They're just 'wired' differently. Whilst huskies might not be the easiest choice for a first time dog owner it's certainly not impossible. Let's face it, whether we're novice or experienced at dog ownership, we've all had to start from scratch with our huskies. The most important thing to possess is a lifetime commitment and an unwavering determination coz at some point in time they will test your patience for sure, possibly give you a few grey hairs in the process. lol. [emoji23]

Sent via the power of telepathy.

• Like 2

Thanks

I'm on my first husky. I just make sure I relie on research, and the people here.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Welcome to the pack

Thanks glad to be here

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Wow thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk