Does she look like a full husky?

Jaylo

I do know the breed but I don't really know if am 100% sure if she's a full husky , I did see the parents but the mom was kinda weird for me. 

And when do her ears will stand up?

First picture she's in the middle and the rest that's her she's just turn one month and 5 weeks and the last pictures are her parents (dad is first then mom)received_1051311618274711.jpegreceived_1051311628274710.jpegreceived_1056750867730786.jpegreceived_1059070237498849.jpegreceived_1059070084165531.jpegreceived_1051342921604914.jpegreceived_1051333528272520.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to the Forum :D

Good looking pup :up:

Mom could be part white german shepherd, I have a white female shepherd

and the mom looks very similar to my Echo.

Welcome v3.jpg

Hidden

Wait has this puppy already been brought home? This puppy will be needing a LOT of TLC. Puppies can be on mothers milk at least 8 weeks, but a MINIMUM of 6 weeks. You will want to find a good vet that can give you some puppy formula, and a trainer that can give you some direction over the next few weeks to at least make up a small bit of the socialization this pup will miss. 

I recommend looking up your state regulations. In most it is illegal to sell puppies under 8 weeks. I'd report them.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, jmscott said:

Wait has this puppy already been brought home? This puppy will be needing a LOT of TLC. Puppies can be on mothers milk at least 8 weeks, but a MINIMUM of 6 weeks. You will want to find a good vet that can give you some puppy formula, and a trainer that can give you some direction over the next few weeks to at least make up a small bit of the socialization this pup will miss. 

I recommend looking up your state regulations. In most it is illegal to sell puppies under 8 weeks. I'd report them.

Oh no I did not buy her when she needed her mothers milk. I checked if she was old enough, she is 8 weeks now... I must got the weeks wrong 

5 hours ago, jmscott said:

Purebred but not likely well-bred. Not a breeder I would go to. By the time a puppy is really ready to leave the litter and dam, around 9-12 weeks, the ears would come up. Either way, I'd recommend avoiding this sale.

She is very dirty in the last pictures but I can see your point

17 hours ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

What made the mum kind of weird for u? Just curious , I'd second jmScott said about purebred too

Well she is my first husky and well sometimes can mix a white husky for a germen shepherd . maybe that's why she felt weird for me

Hidden

A well bred dog wouldn't leave any doubt. There's still homework to be done after the fact, but well structured, well-bred Sibes have a very distinct look. Overall, I wouldn't worry much about wither this puppy is purebred or not, if she's already arrived home with you. Take it as a lesson learned and love her and when its time, make sure she's spayed.

Here's a site with a run down of the standard and some easy signs of poor breeding. (Excessivly curly tail, very round eyes, flat feet)
http://www.mikulov.org/links/analysis.htm

3 hours ago, jmscott said:

A well bred dog wouldn't leave any doubt. There's still homework to be done after the fact, but well structured, well-bred Sibes have a very distinct look. Overall, I wouldn't worry much about wither this puppy is purebred or not, if she's already arrived home with you. Take it as a lesson learned and love her and when its time, make sure she's spayed.

Here's a site with a run down of the standard and some easy signs of poor breeding. (Excessivly curly tail, very round eyes, flat feet)
http://www.mikulov.org/links/analysis.htm

Yes I understand now , but no matter what she is a beautiful pup . A pinto husky she just going to be a companion and a family member . thank you for 6our wonderful advice