Hello from Edinburgh

Enkei84

Hi. Pics of my two girls sookie (mum) and ghost(daughter). Sookie has just had her first litter and we decided on keeping wee red. Has anyone had a similar experience with keeping a pup from the litter. At the moment we are keeping them both Inew the kitchen with ghost being in the cage from her litter. 

When we let them out together they are fine in the garden but inside they play fighting constantly. Is this normal or should we be doing something else? I spoke to a couple breeders and they suggested just leaving them to it but it seems to be almost constant. Thanks in advance. 

20160427_102259.jpg

019.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.

All I know is that when mine were both young they ran around together like crazy things morning, noon and night. Can't really comment any further than that though.

Sent via the power of telepathy.

Yeah they are both just getting used to each other. It's good that they are both getting play time together and I know it will settle down. 

What do people recommend for walking get 2 huskies? At the moment sookie is on a harness and extending lead. I was thinking of just getting one of the splitter leads and getting a smaller harness for ghost. I take sookie out on my bike every few days so will hopefully get another attachment for the bike once ghost is older. 

Welcome.

I use a walking belt with both leads coming off a carabiner for my two

• Like 1

Andy's way is probably not only the easiest but the best.  Walking belts are the way to go.

• Like 1

I got mine from our site sponsor indi-dog. There's a ten percent discount with a code for members of this forum too but I will have to go look it up as I forget it off the top of my head.

Edit: code is INDI-HUSKY

• Like 1